Sunday, March 20, 2011

Must keep swimming, swimming, swimming

I can't give up.  I want to, I really do.  Especially after such a crappy week as last week's.  Sugar holiday Friday, french fries twice on Wed., what else??  But for some reason, I just can't.

Walked with Amy on Saturday and for some reason that just helps me get inspired again.  She let me have it (politely of course) for regaining weight in the first place and for going on sugar holiday.  She was impressed that I have not had a bite of chocolate.  I am trying.

Yesterday was good.  Today I did have those two bites of cookie dough, but that's it.  My newest goal date is the Quincy marathon.  I always finish with a faster time when there is less of me to finish, so here we go again.  This afternoon when the hungries hit before dinner I tried something new - just a few mixed nuts (that I used to put in trail mix with two types of chocolate) and some dried blueberries that I bought and found out AFTER I bought them that they were sweetened.  The mixture really helped the hugries until I ate dinner.  Go me!!

We are buying Turbo Fire for me to try three days a week.  Maybe that will give me the boost I need.  Rob may be trying it too....he is even flakier than I am with working out and eating decently.  Again, I keep trying....

On to a new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment