Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monkey see, monkey do

Tonight I asked Aaron what he wanted for snack right after supper, which is standard procedure.  He said cookies (yeah, Pillsbury!) and I said we'd throw them in the oven after I walked the dog.  Aaron proceeded to ride his bike with me while I walked the dog, which was cool.  Then we came home and put the cookies in, and they got a bit overdone for Aaron's taste.  In the meantime, I had been thawing some frozen peaches to put over some frozen yogurt.  Aaron walked by the frozen peach bowl and grabbed a peach, and declared it yummy.  He then proceeded to get out a teeny tiny sized bowl (like I use for fro yo) and pack it with peaches and ice cream!  That was his snack tonight instead of cookies!  I'm 1) thankful that he had fruit before bed and 2) wondering how many fat grams he saved himself...        :)

No comments:

Post a Comment